Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ford Explorer.

So Me and Dino Got a Ford Explorer 97 from this place and of course we owe way more than I thought and we knew for some time now that the car has been running a Lil rough but we just thought that it needed a good tune up and so I bring it to Nikki's mans shop, and asked him to just give it a good check over so I can see if there is something else that needs to be fixed, and then come to find out that the uv joints are loose and I needed to replace them, so he was gonna fix them and let me pay him later. but then after he done that he test drove it and then the tranny started to mess up after the u-joints were fixed then he let me know to check and see if I have a warranty on the tranny to have the ppl that still own it to fix it. so then I had to wait a whole day. just to talk to the guy and he tells me yeah there is a warranty BUT! $100.00 deductible and then also labor cost. and so I told him oh no This other guy (Nikki's man) wasn't gonna charge me labor or none of that but still after discussing everything I thought........



With it just being me now still oweing $3,300 and some change on the car, then my monthly payment being $278. and then I still have to pay the insurrance too and thats $191. a month thats not even counting my phone bill, or the storage so I decided i'm gonna give up the car and i'm gonna get a Honda Accord from Alex. and the payments will be only $100. a month and also will be way less than what we owe on the Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment